The Lockhart River and Aboriginal Shire have 3G internet connectivity which is powered by solar power. Over the last 18 months, the town has had 3 major outages. 1 of those outages was due to a lack of power due to cloud cover. If cloud cover knocks out internet connectivity, perhaps it is time to power the 3G infrastructure through mains power.
July 14, 2021
- New Indigenous mental health website launched
- $16.6 million mental health grants to help new parents
- Mental health issues are plaguing young construction workers
- Australia Post community grants for mental health support
- How a man’s passion for fishing is helping mental health in this Melbourne suburb