As the stigma around mental health issues slowly decreases, more and more TV show writers are incorporating their own mental health struggles and experiences into the storylines of the TV shows they write for.
- New Indigenous mental health website launched
- $16.6 million mental health grants to help new parents
- Mental health issues are plaguing young construction workers
- Australia Post community grants for mental health support
- How a man’s passion for fishing is helping mental health in this Melbourne suburb