As mental health becomes a larger issue in the community, the federal government is receiving more and more recommendations to increase mental health funding and is keen to be seen to do so.
- New Indigenous mental health website launched
- $16.6 million mental health grants to help new parents
- Mental health issues are plaguing young construction workers
- Australia Post community grants for mental health support
- How a man’s passion for fishing is helping mental health in this Melbourne suburb